Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Fantasies.

1. That someday I will have a computer that actually does the things I want it to do. This does not include unreasonable expectations, like dusting my house. This does include things like turning on and remaining on when I attempt to run a program.

2. That someday I'll sleep more than four hours without waking up.

3. That someday all of the people I work with will be competent and considerate and able to communicate with other humans.

4. That someday I'll live in an apartment with free laundry in the building AND a functioning dishwasher in the kitchen.

5. That someday I won't have to check my bank account balance before deciding whether or not to go out for dinner.

6. That someday I'll regain the ability to stream Netflix. *sigh*

No comments: