Thursday, October 9, 2008

This Is NOT a Pyramid Scheme

So lately I've been contemplating the topic of monetary income, specifically what various ways there are to generate it besides the standard show up at work, do what you're told, get paycheck from employer model. A few ideas:

  • Write a book. (....Publish the book. Convince people to buy the book. Pay back publishing costs. See what's left.)
  • Sell Ivy League eggs for genetically engineered children, at top dollar. (...after taking weeks of hormone shots. Have genetic children wandering the world somewhere.)
  • Invent something, patent it, and sell it. (....... any ideas?)
  • Become a rock star. (Dude, I'm working on it.)
  • Start a box company. (I can't take credit for this one. It also needs capital.)

...and a few old standbys:
  • Prostitution.
  • Deal drugs.
  • Marry rich.

(I've recently heard a few other ideas but I don't want to give them away in case the generator of those ideas decides to follow through on any of them. I'll let you know if any of them come to fruition.)

As you can see, each of these options has a small downside. I guess I'll just have to choose the least onerous....

What's that website? www.sugardaddies.com?

No comments: